01 January, 2009

I resolve....

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
MySpace Codes!

I resolve to be happy as my baby has taught me that happiness brings positivity, cheer and good health

I resolve to be confident to be able to speak my mind with the purity of my own judgement and perception as I believe each individual is made differently

I resolve to be peaceful as anger is the cause of slavery of our minds

I resolve to be healthy as only good health makes life worth living

I resolve to be a good parent as my baby’s taught me that there is no greater satisfaction than in the upbringing, growth & development of your child

I resolve to love myself as love for others will come hence and not otherwise

I resolve to rejuvenate my mind with faith and hope as I feel it’s important to refresh & re-energize the mind before heading to ‘the spa’

I resolve to keep challenging myself as I feel that its leads to character building

I resolve to take pleasures out of life’s small things ‘coz just as little drops make an ocean, little moments make a life

I resolve to appreciate the beauty of the dawn, the day, the dusk and the night of my life as beauty truly lies in the eyes of the beholder

I resolve to be there for my parents for we can never be as much for them as they’ve been for us

I resolve to bring joy to my mother as I have realized what motherhood means…

I resolve to blossom in my companionship with my husband with commitment, respect, sincerity, love, space and romance; as that makes an institution of marriage more meaningful

I resolve to forge newer bonds of friendship and strengthen the older ones as friends add colour & value to your lives

I resolve to keep smiling as my baby has taught me that a smile is worth a million bucks

I resolve to practice what I love as there is nothing more delightful than treating your work as worship

I resolve to keep learning and to share my learnings and experiences of yoga and health so that others can experience and appreciate the goodness it has brought me

I resolve to pursue my hobbies as I believe that growth comes from co-curricular activities

I resolve to stay in the present as the past has gone and the future is yet to come

I resolve to be grateful to all those who’ve touched my life directly or indirectly as ‘how can I be so selfish?’

I resolve to embrace each form of life in it’s utmost purity and creativity as only different colours make a rainbow

I resolve to indulge and party as it makes it easier to accomplish other resolves :-)

I wish everyone a rollicking 2009!!!

No comments: